As the technology is evolving day by day, we are becoming more dependent on it. One of the greatest inventions that internet made possible is mailing services; it’s because of these services that you are able to talk to a person who is miles away with such ease and convenience.
Gmail has completely changed the way we send and receive messages and keep our important emails with us. It's Spam filters make it easier for users to see only those mails which are relevant for them and its soothing interface, options of lovely themes and simple text adds. Scheduling events via Google Calendar is another marvelous thing it offers.
If you want to improve the way your inbox look then you can change its theme, to know how to do this follow the steps carefully or you can assist yourself at Gmail Support Australia and get a simplified solution to your query.
Choose from existing themes:
- On your computers web browser, sign in to Gmail.
- In the top right click settings icon and then select Themes and then choose Set themes.
- Click a Theme. Some themes allow you to make changes using the Text Background, Vignette, or Blur buttons that appear at the bottom.
- Click Save to apply the theme.
Use one of your photos as your background:
- On your computer, sign in to your Gmail.
- In the top right, click on the Settings icon.
- Select Themes and in the bottom right, click ‘My photos’.
- Choose a picture, or click Featured, if it looks blurred try uploading a larger size photo.
- Click Save and near the bottom, make changes to the theme by using the Text background, Vignette, or Blur button.
- Click Save to apply the changes.
Now you are done with the process if you want any other technical support them you can talk to an expert on Gmail Technical Support Number +(61)283206011, a team of qualified professionals will assist you and make sure that you will get a satisfactory solution regarding your concern.