Gmail is used across the globe and there are millions of users that have been attracted towards this mail service. Its features and functionalities have made this service more dependable to its users and this allows you to send bulk mails. With this mailing platform, you have an opportunity to send your mail to a number of users with a single click and you don’t need to send your mails one by one to the recipients you want.
There is an option called Bcc (Blind carbon copy) that prevent your recipients to access each other’s email address. You can make use of this feature by entering email addresses of your recipients in a particular field by using a correct syntax to send your mails.
Here in this blog, you’ll find a complete description of steps and one can easily follow these steps.
- First, turn on your PC and then go to Gmail login page and there you have to enter your credentials in order to log in to your mail account.
- Once you are logged into your account, then on left side of your screen you’ll find an option “Compose” and you have to click on it.
- Once you click on “Compose”, a new window will open that allows you to send a mail to any of your recipients.
- Now you can enter an email address of a recipient in “To” section and you can put the rest of ids in the “Bcc” section and the recipients you enter in this section won’t be accessible by any other recipient.
- Please note that when you enter email ids of your recipients in the Bcc section, you need to enter your email ids separated with a comma.
- Once you are done with this part, next you can write your matter in “Body” part of your mailbox and enter the “Subject” of your email for your recipients.
- When you are done with these steps, then you just need to click on “Send” button that you can find at the bottom of this opened window and you are done with this process.
In case, you have some questions speak with an expert by making a call on Gmail Support Number +(61)283206011.